Raising Visibility: Building Audience, Engagement and Reach for CFs - Webinar and virtual class March 6
2/18/2013 - Knight Digital Media Center
Raising Visibility: Building Audience, Engagement and Reach
- Webinar and virtual class
On March 6, this free webinar will offer best practices and actionable tips for using search engine optimization, partnerships, and social media to build visibility and audience engagement. See how Google Analytics can help you fine tune your strategy. Register now for webinar.
The four-week virtual class starts April 15. Learn tools and techniques for increasing audience engagement, driving traffic and engagement through social media, optimizing web traffic through SEO, syndication and distribution, and using data to fine-tune results.
Both offerings are taught by OaklandLocal.com founder Susan Mernit.
Preference will be given to representatives of community foundations and their nonprofit partners who are working on local information and engagement projects.
Apply now for virtual class! E-mail KDMC and tell us:
- Who you are
- What organization you work for
- Why this class is relevant to your work or a project you are developing.
More KDMC online courses
The Knight Digital Media Center offers several online courses to help community news publishers and community foundations boost their tech skills, collaboration techniques, business acumen, and processes. Courses include:
- Mobile for Community Engagement: Why your community information and engagement project needs to go mobile right now;tools and strategies to make it work. Four-week virtual class starts Feb. 18.
- Being Effective on Twitter. Learn how to be achieve your goals on Twitter even when you have limited time and resources.
- Defining Your Audience: Critical Tools for Building Your Project. This on-demand webinar explains how to define an audience and the critical tools needed to build information and news projects.
- Attracting and Landing Tech Talent for Your Project. Basic roadmap to finding, landing, and communicating with top tech talent on your budget, timeline and goals.