Peer learning event Region II South Central and South East Kansas
June 15, 2011 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Bacani Plaza Hotel, Fredonia, KS Junction of US 400 and KS 47
KACF Liaisons of the South Central and South East Kansas region Angie Baur, Theresa Hearn and Janie Devore Gillis invite their fellow community foundation practitioners and volunteers to join them for the peer learning event. Community Foundations from other parts of the state are welcomed, if interested. For details, contact Janie Devore Gillis at the Coffeyville Area Community Foundation email@example.com
- Explore how community foundations in the region could collaborate
- Determine a handful of priority areas for collaboration
- Develop and agree to action steps on priority areas for collaboration
- Introductions, background, and purposes
- Possible Ways we could Collaborate Together
- How do foundations in other areas of KS (or other states) collaborate?
- What are issues where there is common interest in this region?
- What are issues where collective effort would be more productive/effective compared to individual/single efforts?
- Determining a Handful of Priority Collaboration Areas & Action Steps
Based on morning discussion:
- Identify factors to help determine priority collaborative areas
- Determine 3-4 collaborative areas
- Determine immediate next steps
Next Meeting ?
Registration for this event has closed.